Advanced Search

$ 0 to $ 10,000

Other Features

Saigon Gateway

No Apartment! / month
add to favorites
Your search results

Property Description

Located right on the front of Song Hanh Street, Saigon Gateway is adjacent to the arterial Hanoi Highway, in the heart of the busy East Gate of Saigon.

Owning a total area of ​​​​up to 15,000 m2, but this project consists of only 2 blocks with 25 floors, accounting for more than 33% of the total area. Thus, the remaining 67% of the project’s area is devoted entirely to the cool green space and internal utilities.

Regarding internal facilities, Saigon Gateway is fully equipped with all modern services including: overflow swimming pool up to 350m wide, community living area up to 700m wide, restaurant, cafe, spa, gym, sauna, supermarket shopping, outdoor children’s play area, park and super-large BBQ garden.

{{ reviewsOverall }} / 5 Users (0 votes)
Location
Management
Facilities
Apartments
What people say... Login to rate
Order by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar User Avatar
Verified
{{{ review.rating_title }}}
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
Address: 702 Xa lộ Hà Nội, Hiệp Phú, Quận 9, Thành...
Furnished
Pool
Gym
Balcony

Similar Listings

compare

Golden River Vinhomes

No Apartment!
Pool
Gym
Balcony
(0 votes)
compare

D’capitale Tran Duy Hung

No Apartment!
Pool
Gym
Balcony
(0 votes)
compare

Waterfront Residences

No Apartment!
Pool
Gym
Balcony
(0 votes)

Compare